Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 526 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30888 USD / PEN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 56% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,635 (S/. 8,532) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)