Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30354 USD / PEN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 48% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,305 (S/. 4,300) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)