Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30562 USD / PEN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 48% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,960 (S/. 6,413) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (7 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (37 minutes ago)