Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 423 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30895 USD / PEN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,532 (S/. 11,432) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (35 minutes ago)