Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30859 USD / PEN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 48% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,640 (S/. 5,315) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (41 minutes ago)