Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14126 USD / HRK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 52% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,491 (10,556 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)