Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15714 USD / HRK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 46% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,088 (19,653 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (38 minutes ago)