Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30880 USD / PEN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 63% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,349 (S/. 7,608) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)