Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29999 USD / PEN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 64% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $891 (S/. 2,969) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)