Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 72%|
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.217 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 924 prices entered by 95 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 58% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,710 (€2,227) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)