Cost of living in Prievidza, Slovakia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prievidza (Slovakia) is 37% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,565 (€1,472) in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)