Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 45% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,489 (€2,965) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)