Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 658 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25465 USD / PLN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 59% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,017 (3,993 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)