Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 518 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14599 USD / BOB
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 43% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,777 ($b25,871) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)