Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30355 USD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,734 prices entered by 214 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)