Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 773 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14926 USD / TTD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 26% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,860 (12,458 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)