Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14966 USD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 931 prices entered by 100 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 24% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)