Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14949 USD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 565 prices entered by 73 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 27% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,753 (18,416 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)