Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14949 USD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 541 prices entered by 78 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 27% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,833 (12,264 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)