Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 692 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30850 USD / PGK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 46% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,339 (10,823 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 1 hour ago)