Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 612 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31350 USD / PGK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 44% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,490 (11,132 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (40 minutes ago)