Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31700 USD / PGK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 39% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,895 (5,978 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)