Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 909 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29759 USD / PGK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 4% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,308 (14,478 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)