Cost of living comparison between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 428 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07184 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 51% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,841 (R 25,618) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)