Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.076 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 52% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,503 (€1,396) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)