Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 60% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,713 (Rp 37,362,375) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)