Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31007 USD / BRL
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,467 (R$ 11,180) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)