Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30269 USD / BRL
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,846 (R$ 16,009) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)