Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31525 USD / BRL
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,681 (R$ 5,334) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (36 minutes ago)