Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00161 USD / XAF
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,061 (1,903,638 Franc) in Pointe-Noire.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)