Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00180 USD / XAF
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 7% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,535 (3,632,548 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)