Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.228 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 907 prices entered by 90 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 45% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)