Cost of living comparison between Podgorica, Montenegro and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.067 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 359 prices entered by 55 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 50% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,247 (€1,169) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)