Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25598 USD / PLN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,493 (9,739 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (27 minutes ago)