Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24254 USD / PLN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,627 (6,708 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (28 minutes ago)