Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30740 USD / BRL
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,394 (R$ 4,534) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)