Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 670 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26422 USD / BRL
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,924 (R$ 11,068) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)