Cost of living comparison between Pilsen, Czech Republic and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04025 USD / CZK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 56% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,386 (34,422 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)