Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00955 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 45% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,045 (₨214,067) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)