Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 29% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,650 (€2,450) in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (21 minutes ago)