Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,271 (COL$3,679,691) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)