Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03514 USD / UYU
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 30% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,219 ($U120,066) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)