Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03489 USD / UYU
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 29% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,768 ($U50,665) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)