Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00275 USD / KZT
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 39% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,655 (1,326,971 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (44 minutes ago)