Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00298 USD / KZT
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 42% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,892 (1,306,118 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)