Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01559 USD / INR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 65% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,130 (₨136,610) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)