Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01470 USD / INR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 65% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,081 (₨73,545) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)