Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,635 (COL$7,621,640) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)