Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 21% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,455 (€2,253) in Parma.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (33 minutes ago)