Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01543 USD / INR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 35% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,168 (₨270,059) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (42 minutes ago)