Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01511 USD / INR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 36% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,383 (₨290,129) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (21 minutes ago)