Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,587 in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)