Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 498 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $10,397 in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,900 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $703,452 (about 1 hour ago)