Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00194 USD / SYP *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 31% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,586 (1,331,792 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)