Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 485 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,257 (€2,092) in Palma de Mallorca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (43 minutes ago)