Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 956 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.167 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,371 (€3,747) in Palma de Mallorca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)