Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.054 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,651 (€2,515) in Palma de Mallorca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)