Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 USD / IDR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 64% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,357 (Rp 18,061,082) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (44 minutes ago)