Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 38% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,880 (Rp 54,697,163) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (23 minutes ago)