Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,642 (€1,522) in Oviedo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (44 minutes ago)