Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.239 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,890 (€3,947) in Ourense.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)