Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,180 (€3,604) in Ourense.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)