Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.124 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 21% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,983 (€1,764) in Ostend.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (18 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 323 Kč (about 1 hour ago)