Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14578 USD / BOB
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 40% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,519 ($b24,141) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (25 minutes ago)