Cost of living comparison between Opole, Poland and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25117 USD / PLN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 52% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,788 (7,120 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)