Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02008 USD / PHP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 55% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,118 (Php55,667) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)