Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00936 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 15% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,166 (¥551,733) in Okayama.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)