Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00912 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,345 (¥586,355) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amravati costs ₨40 (33 minutes ago)