Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00887 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,521 (¥396,737) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)