Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00885 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,502 (¥961,114) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,300 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)