Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00898 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,440 (¥494,346) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)