Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01921 USD / MKD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 67% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,991 (103,636 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)