Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23318 USD / GHS
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 43% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,425 (GH₵6,112) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (about 2 hours ago)