Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00896 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,530 (¥394,138) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)