Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00944 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $9,077 (¥961,921) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,900 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)