Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00901 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,130 (¥902,719) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,300 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (27 minutes ago)