Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00871 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,322 (¥496,029) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 5,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)