Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00280 USD / MRO
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 42% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,460 (521,331 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)