Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11290 USD / SEK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 14% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,240 (28,694 kr) in Norrköping.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (43 minutes ago)