Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 828 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14468 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 53% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,037 (20,992元) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)